I would like to thank:
- Eric Rasmussen and Eilleen Samberg the authors of
- Jim Paradis for the keyboard driver, the original
MILO interface and the AlphaBIOS work,
- Jay Estabrook for his help and bugfixes,
- David Mosberger-Tang for the freeware BIOS emulation
and his support and encouragement,
- Last (and not least) Linus Torvalds for the
timer code and his kernel.
There are a number of things that still need doing to MILO,
if you want to add something yourself, then do let me know
so that we do not duplicate our efforts.
Finally, a big thank you to Digital for producing such a wonderful
chip (and paying me to do this).